jueves, 20 de agosto de 2015

My favorite tv series :-D




My 9th blog  is about my favorite TV series. My favorite TV series is Breaking Bad, I like it because it's  involves action, suspense and a drastic change in character's behavior, I also like it because it has a very interesting artistic production mixing cultural aspects of  North America and Latin America.

The kind of series that I like most is those ones wich have a great plot development, also that have good action,suspense and good special effects. I also like tv series have actors wich adapted well to their characters.

A serie that I haven't seen full  but I'd like to watch is "the walking dead" because this serie involves a world overrun by zombies and in this serie,the resources become scarce causing conflicts between people of this world overrun by these zombies.

The Breaking Bad is about a chemistry teacher named Walter White which has  lung cancer. This teacher wants to leave his family  insured with money but he does't have the ways to do it. To achieve yhis must have to resort to the manufacture of mathamphetamine with his partner and ex-student Jesse Pinkman.

good bye my friends.

1 comentario:

  1. I've never seen breakig bad, but sounds interesting!
    maybe in a future i will do it
    See you in class, bye :D

    ResponderEliminar