jueves, 2 de abril de 2015

Expectation for my new semester (y)

Hello this is a new comment about mi expectation for my new semester. This term I course seven subjects, statistics; theory administrative; theory of science; law administrative; economy, English and a free course. I don´t have so much time now, but I really enjoy this semester. My favorite subject is theory administrative, because I like public management.

I only have one extracurricular activity, is a free course called “excel intermediate”. I don´t  have another activity because I don´t have time and I have to study a lot.

For me this semester is a new experience and a new challenger, besides I need to study more than the last year. But I really expect pass my subjects and have good grade, also my expectation is sharing more with my friends.





My objective

2 comentarios:

  1. Hi Ale! I hope you're Ok!

    I think that your free course is so important, because I don't know how use the excell, you must be teach to me someday.

    I understand you, I too think the semester is too busy.

    See you in class! BYE

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hello Alexander!!!

    Just like you, my favorite subject is theory administrative ;) I think that is very interesting entertaining

    Good luck for this hard semester !!!

    Regards Daniela

    ResponderEliminar