jueves, 7 de mayo de 2015

My favorite piece of thechnology :D


My favorite piece of technology is play station 4 it is a video game console, also it servers  to listen  music in Spotify.
I got it my play station 4 in this Christmas, because it was a present of my parents, also I provide with one part.
I use it to play video games with my cousin and my friends in special we play FIFA 15 that is a game of soccer, beside play Mortal Kombat  a  fighting game.
I use my play station 4 when my friends go to my house; beside I use my ps4 when I watch Netflix with my girlfriend.
I like this piece of technology, in my play station, I can spend all day playing, and also I can watch movies and listen music and connect from my phone.

My life without this piece of technology no change too much, because there many thing to do. For example play soccer and out with my friends.

5 comentarios:

  1. Alexander :) you have a play station !! I love the play, because you can change many games, and you can be entertained all day.
    Bye, see you in class !!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. you are so boring¡¡¡¡¡¡¡ jajajajjaja
    i joke, i like play station too but i play others games.
    like my litle pet shop

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I don't have a play station :( are so expensive for me jajaja :(
    I too watch Netflix, is so funny!
    See you later :D bye!

    ResponderEliminar
  4. I don't have a play station :( are so expensive for me jajaja :(
    I too watch Netflix, is so funny!
    See you later :D bye!

    ResponderEliminar
  5. I have only one play station 2, I think I was in the past, hahaha :(

    ResponderEliminar