domingo, 21 de junio de 2015

My favorite movie





hello again my post number 6 is about my favorite movie, I hope you like :D 

My favorite movie is the saga of the hobbit, I like it because I read the book and I could make a comparison to see what was the differences and similarities between them. Besides I've always liked these kind of films that involves ficticious and magical worlds just like the saga of Harry Potter.


The first time I saw this movie was in 2012, which was the first part of the Hobbit’s saga: named an Unexpected Journey.

In general the kinds of movies I like most are the horror movies, science fiction, magical worlds and action related to World War II or futuristic wars.


The most recent movie I saw was The Avengers age of ultron , which I liked so much because I saw it at cinema and this is a movie witch so much action .This movie treats about the super heroes of marvel’s comics.


An important information of my favorite movie is that it is based on a book by author JRR Tolkien. This movie is divided into three parts and it is considered a prequel to the saga of The Lord Of Rings.











8 comentarios:

  1. Dear Alexander, My brother reads the book and he says that the movie it's most funny than the book, Personally I don't like these movies, regards and see you someday in class.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. alex I like the hobbit, too
    My favorite character is Gandalf and Bard the Bowman
    I still do not see the three but I hope to see it soon
    regards :D

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Dear Alex, I don't see the hobbit but i hear that is very good movie. I hope see one day !!!

    Regards, i hope i see you :D

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.

    ResponderEliminar
  7. I love saga The Hobbit too, special effects, colors, landscapes are wonderful: D

    ResponderEliminar
  8. woooooooww I love the "saga of the hobbit", I've been to see all the movies. this film has very good effects, and the best thing is the principle of "Lord of the Rings"

    ResponderEliminar