jueves, 4 de junio de 2015

My favorite photography :-D


Hello again number 5 is my blog about my favorite photo.

This photograph was taken by my best friend during my 4th medium graduation. This photograph depicts the joy and pride that I felt in my parents in this special day.


This photograph shows what is the central hall of my old school, where the statue of Barros Arana, a Chilean historian. Also, my parents appear in the photo.

This photograph was taken on 13 December 2013 I remember like it was yesterday when all my classmates were crying with emotion farewell to teachers and our peers.

I remember that day was very long because after the graduation, we had a gala at which I attended with my parents and my girlfriend overnight.

I like this photograph because it represents a major process in my life and also I like because it brings back memories of my childhood and the various teachers and friends I had in my school.

Regards, good bye …

1 comentario:

  1. Excellent photography!
    The end of the school is very important in the everyone`s life.

    Regards!

    ResponderEliminar