domingo, 24 de mayo de 2015

MY favorite music...

My favorite music band is “Calle 13”which is of : alternative rap, rock rap, fusion rap. I like it because its talk about social, political and cultural themes in his songs.

I started to listen this band since I was 15 ages in my revolutionary adolescence. This band came   from “Puerto Rico” and it’s made up of Rene Perez (resident) and his brother Eduardo Cabra (visitor).

The band has won 19 Latin Grammy awards in 2011 and 5 Grammy awards in 2014.In 2005 the had their first appearance with the song“se vale to-to” financed by the seral white lion.

I attended to the border festival concert, in 2014 at Equestrian Club. My favorite concert of them was in 2010 in “Buenos Aires “Nov.24.


The music is very important for me because it gives me the energy of the university for all days. :D


2 comentarios:

  1. wow!! I like a little calle 13, his songs like "tocarte toa" or "no hay nadie como tú" Bye!!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi, Alex, Calle 13 are a good group because their Song and letters have social contents in a rhythms very greats, and I have many songs by theirs in my reproduction list, greetings

    ResponderEliminar